• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

14 inch/15 inch

TOMRR

Reaction score
Just wondering I wanted to put the stock looking Dog Dish hub caps on my 69RR , I have 15 inch steel rims will is there a difference or will they all fit if they came off a 14 inch ??

Thanks Tom C :cheers:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
They should fit.... As long as you are using a 68 and later wheel. The earlier wheels have a larger hub and use a larger cap.

Somebody else can correct me on the year of change, but 1968 and up is a sure bet.

TOMRR

Reaction score
They should fit.... As long as you are using a 68 and later wheel. The earlier wheels have a larger hub and use a larger cap.

Somebody else can correct me on the year of change, but 1968 and up is a sure bet.

Thanks They are after market steel wheels I got from Coker when I bought my tires

Big John

Reaction score
Big John, did you assemble these cars in an earlier life?

I've just had them since they were almost new. I figured one time that for 43 years straight, there was at least one Roadrunner in the garage or driveway. It's only been the last couple that I am without a B body since I started driving.

Ranger

Reaction score
Ahh, that would "splain" the knowledge. Thanks for sharing.

It's only been the last couple that I am without a B body since I started driving.
You need to correct that.

Big John

Reaction score
Ahh, that would "splain" the knowledge. Thanks for sharing.

You need to correct that.

Nope. I have this now and I'm quite happy with it.

WP_20150920_012_zpsub3kjxh3.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
as would I..plus he has another project to keep him busy.

Back