• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 14 inch magnums rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Those are 1969 road wheels you might want to look at the price of the rings alone provided they are the type that clip to the bead of the rim. The type that scratch the shit out of the rim are not correct.

droptop

Reaction score
Bob is correct. Here is a pic of the back side of a 69 trim ring. There is a steel ring round the inside. There are 4 of these 3 pronged clips that hold them onto the wheel. I was told a long time ago by a Chrysler executive that they changed the design because they could interfere with the placement of wheel weights when balancing. I have seen NOS ones go for over a grand for a set of 4.

97117FCF-297A-472B-A8A9-C70E52C058AF.jpeg

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Mine are all bent. have you ever had these balanced? I found out when I took the dried out tires to be changed and they put them on the machine. Also would have to be shipped. I’m in Cincinnati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back