• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 15"x5" Steel wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonLiv

Reaction score
This wheel was my spare. The tire was dry rotted, so I had it taken off. It's not OEM as far as I can tell. I don't believe it's ever been on the car; it looks like new. It's been in the trunk for as long as I've owned this car. Does anyone need this before I bolt it to the wall and use it to wind up my hose? I'll post some pictures if anyone is interested and really needs it. Please don't be a dick, only respond if you need it and will use it and not just take it and sell it. I could sell it myself. My price is $0. I have no idea what shipping would be, but I'm not paying for that. It might be more than it's worth by the time it gets boxed and packed. So, it might be better if someone local wanted it and could pick it up. I'm in Eastern PA about 20 miles west of Philadelphia.

RonLiv

Reaction score
hi ron
i am interested in them
It's just a single wheel Rick. All the time I had this car I swore it was a 14" spare, since the wheels on the car were 14" when I got it. So without looking I went and bought a 15inch steel rim for the spare. I did get a wider one so I could fit the same size tire as what is on the front of the car. This wheel would have been to narrow I believe. Anyway you are welcome to it. I can hang on to it and maybe next summer if you come down to the Big Chrysler show. Otherwise I have no idea how to ship this thing and suspect it would cost more than its worth. But I can certainly hang onto it for you if you like. It would make a great boat anchor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back