• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 heater box non a/c

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

What ?
Reaction score
restored 1967 heater box non a/c. new foam, new cowl gasket, new heater core. correct part number stamping. $450 plus shipping or reasonable offer.
IMG_2239.jpg
IMG_2240.jpg
IMG_2242.jpg
IMG_2243.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mac. Have you done a box with A/C ? just curious. You do nice work :thumbsup:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
thanks, the 2 problems with restoring an a/c box is 1: the cost of replacing the heater core (way up there) and 2: the vacuum pods (don't have a source for there replacement or repair). now with that being said, i did restore a heater box with a/c for a 68 dart. i did get lucky, the customer did not want the evaporator reinstalled and all of the vacuum pods were in good condition. also on A and E bodies the heater core and evap are seperate. B bodies had to be different. i priced it out once. to do an a/c box for a B body, if the vac pods are good would end up around a grand! that is alot of money to put up front for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back