• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth Road Runner Brown RWD Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
That's not far from me. How about that VIN tag? No motor, tranny, or windshield. 17k

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Not a bad price, I think. Still a lot of work to do. I don't think I have another full-on resto, in me. Have enough to keep my car working and running.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Not a bad price, I think. Still a lot of work to do. I don't think I have another full-on resto, in me. Have enough to keep my car working and running.
Same. I'm about wore out on working on this stuff. I'm gonna put this 69 E 440 HP in my car and rebuild the transmission and be done for a while

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Don't put your tools away. I just found a crack in the head on my car. It is just below the number 3 and 5 exhaust ports. Thought I had a blown head gasket but after getting the head off and looking at my gasket and did not see any way it could be leaking. Looked at the head and there it was a crack hair line but still a crack below 3 and 4 port. I have gotten two heads from a friend, and one is at the shop now. It never seems to end. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back