• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Sounds like a grate buy for someone. Thís really cheap. Could not find a car for that price when looking. Dose not look like it needs any work. May want to have the motor refreshed.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Where it is in Fla. may have some rust but if garage kept it should be ok. It is close to the gulf side of Florida. I agree that no pics of under side. But still all in all not a bad price.

Petroleum1

Reaction score
No mention about motor info...numbers matching etc. It reminds me of my QQ1 '68 hardtop parked in my parents driveway back in the day.:)

Petroleum1

Reaction score
Seller says it’s been repainted and not matching numbers drive train. He’s working on some underneath photos.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Think on what the equipment was on the car and how long it was restored. How many miles on motor and other parts on the car. How the exhaust was if new or old. But all in all not a bad price. LOL. Seen a 69 charger in resto condition not finished and needed a lot of work for 45K. They are not making these cars anymore and so few out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back