• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner American Steel Classics Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

quikbird

Reaction score
Didn’t hemi usually come with Dana 60 rear diff?
non # matching engine, trans, column auto,
nice car, but probably more like 80-85

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I can say it is hard to find an all-original car, I think. After all motor get blown/ transmissions get trashed. Not to mention cars get recked and fixed. But if he can get that for this car then more power to them. This will help keep our cars value up in the end which is not a bad thing. I have been looking at getting a newer truck due to mine is getting a lot of miles on it. I had to sit down when searching for trucks with just a few thousand miles on them. Of course, want a 4x4 and that is even more. So don't know if I can afford a newer truck will just have to fix up the old beater. :(

Russ Hood

Reaction score
I can say it is hard to find an all-original car, I think. After all motor get blown/ transmissions get trashed. Not to mention cars get recked and fixed. But if he can get that for this car then more power to them. This will help keep our cars value up in the end which is not a bad thing. I have been looking at getting a newer truck due to mine is getting a lot of miles on it. I had to sit down when searching for trucks with just a few thousand miles on them. Of course, want a 4x4 and that is even more. So don't know if I can afford a newer truck will just have to fix up the old beater. :(
I just bought a 23 F250 Super Duty Lariat. I ordered it and got the 7 3 Godzilla V8, 430 hp. They don't give them away.

RonLiv

Reaction score
I got lucky with my Truck. I've had it now 3-years, bought in in 2020, so I guess technically 4. It's a 2019 Power Wagon. It was in Wisconsin at the time (I'm in PA), I found it looking around on car Website's. I really wasn't shopping I just like to look. The Truck had 1,500 miles on it. The former owner decided he wanted a plow attachment and due to the design, they don't work on this truck. So, he traded it back in for a Laramie 2500. I got it pretty cheap. It's loaded, everything but the sunroof and ram boxes which I didn't want anywaypw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back