• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Satellite convert 383 auto *sold*

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey guys I just got this Satellite in a trade. Pretty neat car one of 217 big block Satty converts for 68. Console auto and 383 four barrel (was a two barrel) originally. Has rust issues in the floors trunk quarters rear frame rails and torsion bar crossmember. Pretty solid considering. It runs and drives and by the end of the week it will be resistered and my new cruiser. It has real nice interior. Anyways its up for sale. I am asking 10k for it. I do have a complete floor from firewall back with frame rails available to go with. Lets talk deal. Thanks.

IMG_0437.jpg
IMG_0440.jpg
IMG_0436.jpg
IMG_0441.jpg
IMG_0439.jpg

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/ss17 ... ?start=all

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Re: 1968 Satellite convert 383 auto

I want the Ice Cream Truck..........

moparchris

Reaction score

How does 8k sound to you guys. You too can have a zipper for your back window!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score

Chris......nice ragtop.....you should be able to sell that for 10 grand no problem

moparstuart

Reaction score

george68hemirr said:
Chris......nice ragtop.....you should be able to sell that for 10 grand no problem
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

moparchris

Reaction score

No takers so far. I dont think I have ever had more trouble selling these two. The market must be worse than I thought. On the other hand I may trade both of them and cash for a real lemon twist 440 4 barrel Superbird. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

moparstuart

Reaction score

moparchris said:
No takers so far. I dont think I have ever had more trouble selling these two. The market must be worse than I thought. On the other hand I may trade both of them and cash for a real lemon twist 440 4 barrel Superbird. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
do it brother , do it

V269

Reaction score

moparchris said:

I would hand's down !! :thumbsup: :cheers:

moparchris

Reaction score

Its complete but has been sitting for 30 years. Has the usual speed parts on it and has been painted Limelite which is in poor condition. The interior is decent and it has no rust. If I can work this out I will clean it up and cruise it till I can get around to it.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

moparchris said:
Its complete but has been sitting for 30 years. Has the usual speed parts on it and has been painted Limelite which is in poor condition. The interior is decent and it has no rust. If I can work this out I will clean it up and cruise it till I can get around to it.
That would be cool cause when you see one you act like a guy with a Boss that just got his trackey :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back