• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 GTX Craigslist listing for $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Bet it's a scam.

Tempest 455

Reaction score
Probably only need to give him Mother's maiden name, SS#, and DL# and major credit card for deposit................

droptop

Reaction score
Reply to the ad and watch how fast the junk email starts filling up your in box. All they are after is valid email addresses to sell.:cents:

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
---------------------I will take a doz of them----------------------------I did buy a hemi body for 500 bucks------with no engine and trans-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1968 hemi hardtop-4p--------------------------------------still got it!-----------------

siouxindian

Reaction score
craigslist better watch out. we put a geo tracker on there for 1500 dollars within 15 min i got to different crooks will send bank draft certified check someone will pick up i am in the military cannot see you in person , i am out of town phone wont work.lol stopped them both with cash`in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back