• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Hemi RR for sale not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petroleum1

Reaction score

droptop

Reaction score
Interesting that it has the two tone blue seat covers but the one color door panels. Nice car but not for that kind of $.

Petroleum1

Reaction score
Interesting that it has the two tone blue seat covers but the one color door panels. Nice car but not for that kind of $.
Car is supposed to have buckets per the fender tag so that interior could be a patch job.

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Why do some 69 steering wheels not have a Road Runner in the horn button?.
They went to a lot of trouble to get it just to leave it off..

RonLiv

Reaction score
Car is supposed to have buckets per the fender tag so that interior could be a patch job.
Speaking of the Fender Tag, does that one look original to you guys? I have no idea how to tell, to me that one looks like it was made yesterday.

Petroleum1

Reaction score
The max bid was 125k now the bin price is 190k. I see many cars not making reserve these days.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I would have huge reservations about spending the big bucks on this car. Has picked up the A87 package b pillar trim. Has lost the G31 right hand mirror. That window sticker kinda seems out of place for this whole picture. Like somebody made it or the car out of thin air. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back