• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Rallye Green Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

amike95

Reaction score
If you're looking for a complete #'s matching car, this is not the car for you. However, if you looking for one that has a period correct 383/335 hp engine, this may be your car.

This car had a complete nut and bolt restoration done and was reassembled as original as you will find one, even down to the paint markings and ID tags on the wiring. I have many photo's of the restoration.

It is an original paint code 99 Rallye Green Car. It an original 4sp. car with a 3:91 True-Grip rear. The engine in the car runs perfect. Burns no oil, doesn't smoke and has no leaks . Transmission and rear are also in excellent condition. I would say the paint is a 9 out of 10 and looks fantastic. The interior looks as new, with no defects. The under carriage is painted as is the exterior of the car and is free from road any elements. Has manual drum brakes and no power steering. The body is arrow straight and all seams line up.

$39,900

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

$_12.jpg

$_123.jpg

$_57.jpg

Last edited:

ralleygreen

Reaction score
love that color ! i'am restoring one of those rallye green cars myself , my is a auto,console bucket seats with a black vinyl top !

SirJW

Reaction score
Do you know any history of this car? The timeline of where it has been? I'm looking for my Uncle's car he sold in the early 80's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back