• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Roadrunner Quarter Panel Skins - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

john28ryr

Reaction score
I have a pair of Goodmark quarter panel skins for a 1969 Roadrunner. I picked these up a while ago in hopes of using them for my car but my quarters are just too far gone.

Asking $350 for the pair - local pickup only (Toms River, NJ). I have a truck and can drive within a 50 mile radius to deliver or meet someone halfway for purchase.

IMAG0322.jpg

IMAG0322.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you you would ship(on the buyers dime) you'll be more likely to find a buyer

john28ryr

Reaction score
understood - just dont want the hassle of trying to box / crate these suckers.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
when I got my skins from year one they were both in a large cardboard box with packing peanuts.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Geez guys... :chill:

If he doesn't want to ship them, he doesn't have to. That's his decision.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
not dog piling Big, just trying to help out. some guys don't want to ship th bigger stuff till they find out how easy it is.

69383RR

Reaction score
Just saying how easy it can be that's all . like those wheels and tires I sent to Pinkpanther . I had no idea it was so easy till I went down to the UPS store and they took care of everything for me, just dropped them off and they boxed them up and sent them right out . Up until then I took all my leftover parts to the dump .

john28ryr

Reaction score
I no longer have the boxes, and for something of this size to ship them I feel would be cost prohibitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back