• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 RR Lynch Road Fender Tag Codes

Stepheu

Reaction score
Would someone know the below codes circled in red? I found everything else but nothing for these codes. I understand that the top three are engine, trans and rearend but looking for what the numbers actually mean or maybe where on the internet I can look. I have search everywhere and can’t find these specific numbers. Also, I have no idea what 1x or 7W represents. Finally, I am wanting to know the code for the interior at the bottom (M6H). I bought this car without engine, trans, and interior and want to make sure I buy the right stuff when I find the right stuff.

I believe from the other numbers available it had the 383 and 3 speed auto with wood grain center console in bronze fire metallic.

Thanks,
Stephen

ADC026EB-31EB-46E3-A858-A295BB3F2694.png

HD539

Reaction score
I believe 926 is engine code=383 4 barrel, automatic transmission, heater, 335hp, orange.
595=323 suregrip 8 3/4, 11” rear and front brakes
093=transmission code 727 auto with 383 4 barrel.
1x and 7w I believe are option codes. Stripes I believe. I will look more later.

HD539

Reaction score
Would someone know the below codes circled in red? I found everything else but nothing for these codes. I understand that the top three are engine, trans and rearend but looking for what the numbers actually mean or maybe where on the internet I can look. I have search everywhere and can’t find these specific numbers. Also, I have no idea what 1x or 7W represents. Finally, I am wanting to know the code for the interior at the bottom (M6H). I bought this car without engine, trans, and interior and want to make sure I buy the right stuff when I find the right stuff.

I believe from the other numbers available it had the 383 and 3 speed auto with wood grain center console in bronze fire metallic.

Thanks,
Stephen

View attachment 34327
M=trim grade
6=style
H=color

I’m not finding any additional information, I’m sure others will weigh in and provide more information. Sorry I couldn’t provide all the answers.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
1X is a black vinyl top.
7X is black painted accent stripe.

Not sure about the M6H...

Big D A12

Live Fast!!
Reaction score
M6H = White bucket seats with a tan carpet. You don't see that code often.

Well, I just checked the databases us numbers junkies have and there are only 2 M6H cars on file. So, not common at all.

D

Last edited:

Stepheu

Reaction score
1X is a black vinyl top.

Not sure about the
I believe 926 is engine code=383 4 barrel, automatic transmission, heater, 335hp, orange.
595=323 suregrip 8 3/4, 11” rear and front brakes
093=transmission code 727 auto with 383 4 barrel.
1x and 7w I believe are option codes. Stripes I believe. I will look more later.
Thanks.
Is suregrip the Plymouth name for limited slip/posi track?
So the gear ratio is 3.23?
I am liking what I see in this car! Awesome!

Stepheu

Reaction score
M=trim grade
6=style
H=color

I’m not finding any additional information, I’m sure others will weigh in and provide more information. Sorry I couldn’t provide all the answers.
Thanks!

Stepheu

Reaction score
1X is a black vinyl top.

Not sure about the M6H...
This is turning into one unique looking car. The more information I am seeing the more vivid picture I am painting in my mind. Oh, it is 7W, not 7X. Is that still an accent strip? Also, how do I know what kind of stripe (size, location, etc.)?
It would be cool if there was a computer program out there where you could input your fender tag and see a 3D picture of what your car looked like new.

Stepheu

Reaction score
M6H = White bucket seats with a tan carpet. You don't see that code often.

Well, I just checked the databases us numbers junkies have and there are only 2 M6H cars on file. So, not common at all.

D
Wow! Are you kidding me? What does that mean? Only two other people have registered this interior combination with all the other details of this car or just the seat and carpet combo? I wonder how many 1969 RR with the exact details of mine were produced. Plymouth/Chrysler sure did/do put out some cool stuff.

Stepheu

Reaction score
Also, don’t think you can see from the pics but I got three pedals. So, someone got a bit crazy. Also, since this car looks to have been used as a drag racer I question if the rear end is still a 3.23. I am wanting to go back to original as possible. Also, someone installed extra long rear shackles.

Last edited:

Stepheu

Reaction score
One last photo...for now. I could only attach 10 above and missed this one.

37DFCF20-C94C-4761-A2A3-000659D05107.jpeg

Big D A12

Live Fast!!
Reaction score
How about some date codes from it? Wiper motor and K frame are two I can see in the pictures. To answer your other question, just the interior is unique.

D

Back