• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969Roadrunner Intro

Reaction score
Was always a dream to build a road runner like the one I had in high school. But this time I get all of the options I couldn't afford back then. Hard top, barracuda red/orange, hood stripes, 383, upgraded cam, ceramic hooker headers, flowmasters, buckets, leather interior, console, auto, factory tach, factory a/c, airgrabber, front disc brakes, cragar ss wheels, Mickey Thompson tires, electronic ignition conversion, power steering, power brakes, and original upgraded wood steering wheel. I even installed the original carb I kept all these years from my first road runner that I kept when I installed a Holley 850 double pumper and an edelbrock tarantula intake manifold.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you had me at Cragars.....:thumbsup: welcome and let's see it!!

Reaction score
Before and latest pics!

:courage:Here are before and latest pics. Found the car in Denver in February of this year, and car now has paint, motor and exhaust. Black leather interior and dash are in progress, and looking for the correct vintage Cragar SS wheels as we speak. Hope the members approve. Getting close.20140121 Denver driver side.jpgfront view painted w chrome.jpg

20140121 Denver driver side.jpg

front view painted w chrome.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't approve of Cragars at all, have no use for them........:jester:
car looks like you've done a great job!

My Green Roadrunner.jpg

Reaction score
Latest interior pic.

Leather interior is getting there. I think the embroidery turned out great. My membership pic is my 41 year-old daughter standing in front of my long since sold 69 back in '75.View attachment 765220140823_Front seats embroidered.jpg

20140823_Front seats embroidered.jpg

Madmarv

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpg Here she's is in the garage. I have to hook up power steering the fan, radiator, flex plate, clean the fuel system and hook the wires up and go beep beep! Lol I've got lots more pics, let me know if you'd like to see more. :)

image.jpg

Back