• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Lime Green Coupe

Old Moparz

Reaction score
I should post some photos of my Road Runner since most car people love photos. :wave:

Bought this one several years ago but my house needed much more work than I had expected & can't get back to work on the car. It still needs some assembly & some work with the biggest obstacle being the mangled Z-Bar bracket on the frame rail. I have to pull the motor, grind off the old bracket & get a friend to bring his welder over so we can get the new bracket I have attached. :torn:

It's originally a 383 car, but now has a 440. Maybe I'll have time when the weather gets nice to climb down off the scaffolding on my house & get this thing running.

1970RoadRunnerDayOut1.jpg70RoadRunner4spd8A.jpg

1970RoadRunnerDayOut1.jpg

70RoadRunner4spd8A.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
lookin good! I feel your pain. mine was headed for paint and a week before Thanksgiving the furnance died.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of the color but get some carpet fast, it almost blind me :basketcase: Nice ride.

cj69RR

Reaction score
Good work. Looks very good and keep up the good work. Good luck getting it finished so you can enjoy driving it.

Back