• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Yellow RWD Manual

petertom

Reaction score
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Yellow RWD Manual On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/404928024219?

s-l500.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's Biomedtechguy's old RR. He sold it last November. Looks like some changes have been made and it has been returned back to more stock appearing.

Roadtrip

Reaction score
That's Biomedtechguy's old RR. He sold it last November. Looks like some changes have been made and it has been returned back to more stock appearing.
I remember that now too. Not a fan of the wheels on it myself. Car has potential. Have to wonder why it’s for sale again so soon

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember that now too. Not a fan of the wheels on it myself. Car has potential. Have to wonder why it’s for sale again so soon
My Guess: I know that the engine kicked a rod out sometime around last year's Cruisin' the Coast. He was getting divorced at about the same time (IIRC). Forced to sell it at a fire sale price for a V code just to get out from under it. All of this based on his previous posts on FBBO. This new owner has put a new engine in it, returned it to a condition that will appeal to a broader audience, and now is trying to flip it for a few (or more than a few, likely...) bucks. Again, just one man's guess and/or opinion...

Back