• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Plymouth Road Runner AIR GRABBER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

torredcuda

Reaction score
I love black cars as long as they belong to someone else.
Same, black looks great for all of two minutes then it`s dusty/dirty again. That car should be put back to B3 anyway, someone painted the exterior black but did the trunk and engine flat black. :rolleyes:

cosgig

Reaction score
Same, black looks great for all of two minutes then it`s dusty/dirty again. That car should be put back to B3 anyway, someone painted the exterior black but did the trunk and engine flat black. :rolleyes:
And hosed the entire undercarriage with flat black as well. Investment grade? I guess that means you’re going to need to invest a lot of $$$ to make it worth 1/2 of what they’re asking.

torredcuda

Reaction score
And hosed the entire undercarriage with flat black as well. Investment grade? I guess that means you’re going to need to invest a lot of $$$ to make it worth 1/2 of what they’re asking.
C`mon it`s a six figure car if it was B3 :lol: "THIS CAR IS VERY ORIGINAL THROUGHOUT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ONE REPAINT TO FORMAL BLACK SEVERAL YEARS AGO – THIS WAS ORGINALLY A "B3" PETTY BLUE CAR. IF THIS CAR WERE REPAINTED TO THE ORIGINAL B3 PETTY BLUE IT WOULD UNDOUBTEDLY BE A SIX FIGURE CAR."
It`s had a lot of "restoration" work for an original 11k mile car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back