• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 plymouth roadrunner gtx 440+6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just wonder why the hood fit's the way it dose. These year car's are hard to find body part's for. They are not making that much replacement part's for them. Maybe in the future they will .

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes but on E bay you bid on the car or part's. You could wait for a week and the price not move and you feel like you have it in the bag. Then in the last eight second's some one can snipe your bid. Had that done to me a few time's. Really don't like that I fell that is cheating. It should be straight forward bidding. Bought lost of thing's off E bay. Find it click on buy and pay for it. Did get a welder's off E bay bidding had to go through about five on the plasma cutter before I got one. Was sniped on the other four. But got a good deal on the price. Had a problem with it after first getting it did not want to work. So had to pay shipping back to the company then they sent me a new one it worked well and still is working. Just some thing's I have bought on bidding. The time difference between eastern time and their time dose throw me off some time's. Still would like to see a car in person before I would buy it. Also here it run and drive it. At least kick the tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back