• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1baddogg Intro

1baddogg

Reaction score
I'm Scott from Jasper Alabama , and last year bought my 1st 1969 Roadrunner , My father bought one in 69 off the showroom and I remember that day well and always loved those cars from that day on , He ended up selling it and that was a sad day to me . I would find them for sale through the years and always wanted one but financially could not afford it , but after hard work and now owing for nothing , 46 long years later I finally got my bucket list car . Now the fun begins of restoration..lol.. Im very interested in all the threads and advice from this site and look forward to reading them.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
welcome aboard from N.H. I know the feeling I had the same problem but after many years I got one and I just finished a full resto .put some pictures of her up on the site so we can watch and help the build .

ricks_RR

djais1801

Reaction score
welcome from NJ...I too just picked up a 69 RR, 383 4spd bench. Always wanted a car from the year I was born.

1baddogg

Reaction score
Thanks all., Rainmanyeh you gonna show it at the Fultondale car shows on the 4th Saturday of every month coming up ? Its a good show !

SgtLee511

Reaction score
Welcome you and I have similar memories, mine of my dads new 70, and I just got my bird 45 years later, and its top of my bucket list.....

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
I know people that have talked about that monthly car show in Fultondale (Ashley Furniture), but I've never been. I may once I get the engine back in and get her back home, so I can put the A/C in.

And..... Pics are required upon joining the site. lol

Back