• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 2 road runner hoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper1974ebody

Reaction score
2 Road Runner/GTX hoods. Both have NO RUST. They have been professionally media blasted and epoxy primed. They do have dings and dents and need body work, but are more than fixable. Asking $400.00 for both hoods or trade for a 3:55-8-3/4 489 case posi unit. will not ship, they are in new jersey. e-mail copper1974@hotmail.com or call 732-261-1293

hood 1.jpg

hood 2.jpg

hood 3.jpg

hood 8.jpg

hood 9.jpg

69rr4406p

Reaction score
I need them... Really wish you would ship.

Find out where in Jersey and google local shippers. The shipper will swing by and pick them up, take them back to their office, box them up and ship them. For a fee I'm sure. I bought some bar stools from a guy in Austin a couple years ago that wanted pick up only. I found a shipper that picked them up and a couple weeks later they arrived to my front door.

Just an idea.....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
He has to get the last word in. Russ if you are married I feel sorry for her or him :lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Now Bob I am not from California. She is from Alabama and no I never get the last word in with her. Trust me.

Rich B

Reaction score
:wetting:LMAO, I’ve been in trouble then since 2012 1/2 with Mustang. But I keep it hidden out in shed, no rainbow flags at my house anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back