• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 2 road runner hoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
We have to watch it some of the new generation Stang's are pretty bad ass. Even back in the day they could give you a run for your money.

Rich B

Reaction score
429A0E55-C939-47B7-A4FA-7BD495560664.jpeg :beep:Speaking of Mustangs, the first one debuted at the ‘64 World’s Fair (beginning footage of King of Queens sit-com). Was on the U.S.S. John Tills and pulling into NYC harbor was the only time I was ever sea-sick, ground swells.

Point being, there was the debut of the ‘64 1/2 Mustang. Never made it past the Budweiser Pavilion; big iced mugs of beer for .25 cents and I just turned 18yo. Did eventually try one out, was 3 on the floor and 260CID motor. Loved it but not quite ready to buy one and not married either, just yet. So 55 years with that and we argue everyday but don’t keep grudges lol.

Then back in ‘12 ran across the Boss Mustang with side pipes OEM, 444NHP rated and I was hooked. Bought specifically not to drive, built shed for that and prior Corvette for storage. But I keep car hidden/under cover and actually it has what Ford deemed the Road Runner engine, quicker than a Coyote; can’t be all bad, still has new car smell even?

But road runners, owned mine for a decade. That turmoil-oust time of life when shifting with gas pedal floored was a norm. And tires, forget it. Guess I lived through the era when it all meant something. These days yes, heart palpitates when a rr is spotted. Has my attention certainly. But to own another, learned never say never.

See if I can find photo of the Tills...... oops back in for sale section again, if somebody could repost, too much to redo.

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Never owned a mustang but did like the boss and the cobra. The fast back that Steve McQueen drove in the movie would be the kind I would have bought. :thumbsup2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back