• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

27th chrysler convention show aug 27 vernon ct.

1969ronnie

Reaction score
how many road runners are going to new englands biggest show? :drive:

Collin

Reaction score
How is this show? I have been once a few years ago and it was a very small turn out. Has it grown and how big is the swap meet?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
How is this show? I have been once a few years ago and it was a very small turn out. Has it grown and how big is the swap meet?
The swap isn't much to talk about, but with good weather, and it will be Sunday, I've seen close to 130 cars there! I'm taking my Formula "S" this year, hope to see you there Collin!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_felix ... 723864598/[/quote]

That was from last years show! This years edition was held today with another good turnout with a lot of great lookin' Mopars. I took my Formula S this year! But one of our own took first place in the '68 to '70 Plymouth B Body, Moparperf had the only '69 Road Runner there. He beat out a '68 Roadrunner and a '69 GTX. FWIW I got second in the '63-'65 A body class.
george68hemirr said:

DSCN1894.JPG

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
the funny thing is walt just posted this album on facebook.....every pic i looked at did say 2011......i thought it was a screw up.....congrats....sorry i didnt make it this year .....was a great show

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
the funny thing is walt just posted this album on facebook.....every pic i looked at did say 2011......i thought it was a screw up.....congrats....sorry i didnt make it this year .....was a great show
Sounds about right. Walt just got a big promotion at his job and he as less time to work on the photos he takes now then he did before!

Back