28th amendment

Politics

1. Danomt

Danomt Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2016
    Subject: 28th Ammendment

This will only take 1 minute to read!

28th Amendment, 35 States and Counting.

It will take you less than a minute to read this. If you agree, please pass it on. It's an idea whose time has come to deal with this self serving situation:

Children of Congress members do not have to pay back their college student loans.

Staffers of Congress family members are also exempt from having to payback student loans.

Members of Congress can retire at full pay after only one term.

Members of Congress have exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed, under which ordinary citizens must live.
    For example, they are exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment.

And as the latest example, they have exempted themselves from Healthcare Reform, in all of its aspects.

We must not tolerate an elite class of such people, elected as public servants and then putting themselves above the law.

I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent, or whatever. The self-serving must stop.

Governors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon their states.It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitu tional Convention.

IF???

Each person that receives this will forward it on to 10 people, in three days most people in The United States of America will have the message.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the Citizens of the United States ..."

You are one of my 10

2. 69hemibeep

69hemibeep Sponge Bob Square Wheels

Sep 10, 2008
    I like it, but this has been around for several years almost like a chain letter though

3. droptop

droptop Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2008
    To become law, it has to be passed by the same group. It ain't going to happen.

4. dmartin

dmartin Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Man it would be nice if us ordinary people could only be required to work two years or one term to get full benefits wow what a country man!

5. Russ69Runner

Russ69Runner Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2016
    This is what happens when lawyer's take over a government. In stead of regular people me and you being in charge. In an act of war all lawyer's are band. If we did not have Lawyer's this would be a better country. They are all self serving and do not care about we the people.

6. ACME A12

ACME A12 Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator Staff Member

Nov 4, 2008
    I remember reading something years ago that stated that there were more lawyers in the Transamerica Building in San Francisco than were licensed in the entire county of Japan. Not sure if that is (was) true or not, but it would not surprise me...