• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2many2 Intro

2many2

Reaction score
recently retired and like to tinker with old classics and sport cars like porsches an corvette. also have a 1973 roadrunner that s about 80% done!like to maybe move to beliize some time in the near future. but i'll probably miss the four seasons here since i'm more used to this climate than a hotter climate there. also i don't know how safe that area is. but it looks like a fantastic place to live .but i don't know how the roads are in that part of the world ? i guess i'll only have to go and see for my self. even though i love my plymouth roadrunner 340 i'm stilll an avid corvette and porshe fan!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from the Ohio Valley. my first mopar was a 40 4 speed road runner. lets see yours.

Bee Keeper

Reaction score
Welcome to the site and let's see some pic's of that Bird!

BTW - The roads in Belize aren't all that good and I can refer you to a good doctor to see about that Corvette & Porshe affliction. :flag:

Back