• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd Annual Kansas Mopar Cruise May 14th, 15th, and 16th

moparstuart

Reaction score
THIS YEAR THE CRUISE WILL BEGIN IN LINDSBORG, KS AND GO UP THROUGH SALINA TO OUR FRIENDS AT MARSHALL AUTOMOTIVE (WHO WERE VERY SUPPORTIVE LAST YEAR AND HAVE AN OUTSTANDING MOPAR SPEED SHOP), THEN TAKE THE SCENIC BACKROADS OF KANSAS TO MULTIPLE DESTINATIONS (SEE ITINERARY ON THE WEBSITE). IN THE WORKS FOR PLACES TO SEE ALONG THE WAY ARE CORONADO HEIGHTS, COUNCIL GROVE HISTORIC SITES, SCENIC KANSAS, HISTORIC DOWNTOWN OTTAWA, A GET-TOGETHER WITH MOPAR FANATICS RON/MARY HEBERLING, 3 MOPAR SPONSORED/SUPPORTED STOPS/SHOWS, AND LASTLY, CULMINATING IN A SATURDAY ONLY CARSHOW SPONSORED BY THE "EMPORIA FLATLAND CRUISERS" IN EMPORIA KANSAS ON MAY 16, 2009.

I HAVE TWO OUT OF TOWN SPONSORS SIGNED ON TO GIVE CERTIFICATES FOR POWDER COATING AND A "SHOW BOARD". BOTH CERTIFICATES WILL BE RAFFLED OFF AT DIFFERENT POINTS ON THE CRUISE. (SEE SPONSORS PAGE ON WEBSITE)

http://ksmoparcruise.org/

ITS PERFECTLY OKAY TO MEET UP WITH US AT ANY STAGE ON THE CRUISE, SO PLEASE REGISTER STATING AS SUCH.

MARK YOU CALENDARS.. THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE A BLAST EVEN MORESO THAN LAST YEAR!! AND MOPARSTUART.. LEAVE THE RAIN AT HOME THIS TIME K?

JAMEY

droptop

Reaction score
We are putting this one on the calendar in pencil. Looks like fun, and we have friends in Lawrence. We could kill 2 birds with one stone.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As a former resident of KS, I have to ask if you guys plan to slow down and take a look at all three trees in the state along the way...? :lmao:

:jester:
ACME

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
As a former resident of KS, I have to ask if you guys plan to slow down and take a look at all three trees in the state along the way...? :lmao:

ACME
sure the flint hills are pretty at least :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :banana:

Last year was the first year jamey did this event , He is very well organized and we had a blast. Picture here http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index ... 870.0.html

most of those picture I took ( alot of them while driving my 69 runner ) manual steering is a bitch .

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like quite a nice event. Good pictures - thanks for sharing!

When I was in Wichita (McConnell AFB) back in the mid-eighties I went to a bunch of WAM-sponsored events. That was a really nice, active MoPar club considering that Wichita is literally in the middle of nowhere...

Wichita was a great place to score an old farm truck - that's where I found my Dad's '46 Dodge. But there wasn't much going on there; back then (I am told by my friends that still live there that this is no longer the case and that they have safely crossed over into the 19th century) they even had those stupid blue laws that prevented you from drinking in a bar unless you had a "paid membership". What a racket. You were exempt if you were just traveling through and could produce a hotel/motel key and a rental car contract... We used to joke that there was a pretty girl behind every tree; trouble was there weren't any damned trees... :D

Ray

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Looks like quite a nice event. Good pictures - thanks for sharing!

When I was in Wichita (McConnell AFB) back in the mid-eighties I went to a bunch of WAM-sponsored events. That was a really nice, active MoPar club considering that Wichita is literally in the middle of nowhere...

Wichita was a great place to score an old farm truck - that's where I found my Dad's '46 Dodge. But there wasn't much going on there; back then (I am told by my friends that still live there that this is no longer the case and that they have safely crossed over into the 19th century) they even had those stupid blue laws that prevented you from drinking in a bar unless you had a "paid membership". What a racket. You were exempt if you were just traveling through and could produce a hotel/motel key and a rental car contract... We used to joke that there was a pretty girl behind every tree; trouble was there weren't any damned trees... :D

Ray
this picture of me and the kids was taken at the wam show about 7 years ago

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't get the photo to enlarge for some reason...

Operator error? Wouldn't be the first time that I muffed some computer issue...

Back