• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3000 hp/1 million dollar

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
[youtube:2lexxghf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIj2GVfua84[/youtube:2lexxghf]..you may have seen this before but SO WHAT....cool....

Collin

Reaction score
"The power literally wants to flip the car over...." :crazy: :devil:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
If you've ever heard a WWll fighter flying with a Merlin (P-51,Spitfire) it is an incredibly awsome sound.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That is plain NUTS!!! :crazy: That Merlin just does not seem happy running at that slow speed, that thing just wants to get up and go. And it would of been nice to see that car do it's thing instead of just idle down the road.

mannye

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
That is plain NUTS!!! :crazy: That Merlin just does not seem happy running at that slow speed, that thing just wants to get up and go. And it would of been nice to see that car do it's thing instead of just idle down the road.

I agree! I have a feeling it would fishtail out of control. It reminds me of the V-10 motorcycle mopar built back in the late 90s early 00s. Or of a car with a JATO on the back.

zupanj

Reaction score
My guess is that it would be really hard to drive. I read there were a fair number of inexperience P51 pilots who killed themselves because they didn't stand on the rudder enough during takeoff and the engine put out so much torque that the aircraft would make a hard turn into the ground once it got in the air.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ITS PROBABLY a slug compared to a top fuel rail or funny car with only 8000 horsepower....but the guy really built a thing of beauty....what did they say 3 years just to build the frame....i wonder what kind of torque that monster puts out

Back