• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

383 "Big Block" ????

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
how do I get the neighbors dog to quit yappin.....

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just inherited my grandpa's '69 Hemi Road Runner. How many millions is it worth???

:basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you don't have a grandpa...you were left in a basket at the Salvation Army

moparmonk

Reaction score
Snowmobile season is over! Just read this thread from the beginning, laughed a bit and I realized I have missed you guys! It was almost like it never snowed! Oh Wait....It didn't! Glad to be back!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Snowmobile season is over! Just read this thread from the beginning, laughed a bit and I realized I have missed you guys! It was almost like it never snowed! Oh Wait....It didn't! Glad to be back!

And if it didn't snow what is your reason for being tardy :toetap:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
And if it didn't snow what is your reason for being tardy :toetap:
He's using that as an excuse Bob. I've spent 3 days over the last 3 or 4 weeks driving truck in Maine and I've been in snow on each trip for at least 2 of those 3 day!!!:yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
He's using that as an excuse Bob. I've spent 3 days over the last 3 or 4 weeks driving truck in Maine and I've been in snow on each trip for at least 2 of those 3 day!!!:yesnod:
:jail: time for him

moparmonk

Reaction score
Lol! Sadly no car work, just snowmobile related work. Gunning for car season as soon as they are all pickled for the season!

moparchris

Reaction score
You guys are very socially insensitive. A guy comes here looking for valuable information and you give him BACON? Now…..back to original topic. A 383 Chevy is a big block PERIOD. Anyone who tells you different is an exotic world traveling wall paper salesman.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You guys are very socially insensitive. A guy comes here looking for valuable information and you give him BACON? Now…..back to original topic. A 383 Chevy is a big block PERIOD. Anyone who tells you different is an exotic world traveling wall paper salesman.
:lol::lol::lol:

Back