• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

383 (stock) w/ stock mufflers

Tempest 455

Reaction score
Anyone got a Youtube vid of a stock 383 with factory mufflers? Just about every video I can find has aftermarket mufflers and/or cam.

I have a bone stock 383 and the previous owner (or before) put Flowmasters on the car. I want to replace w/ the stock mufflers but want to hear them first.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Go to www.accurateltd.com and he has the sounds for his exhaust.

I purchased my Runners exhaust from tom and all my cars has his exhaust on them.
I got my mufflers from Accurate also. I love the way the car sounds now. It has a nice rumble at idle and while driving it's so much quieter. I can hear myself think and hear the radio now!!!! I think the car's running better now too, it feels like it has more pep then it had before.

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
I have TTI exhaust with Dynomax mufflers and I love the way that sounds. Loud when you want it and quiet when you don't. It's pretty comparable to the sound of Accurate.

Last edited:
Back