383a4runner Intro

383a4runner

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have a 69 roadrunner post car. Originally a4 silver with pewter bucket seats auto on column with red accent stripe. Currently it's white with black interior. When I get the money I will be doing a restoration to put it back as original as I can. I don't have original engine so I'll be looking for a 69 block or a warranty block. 302966 is last of vin if y'all could check your 383 engines. IMG_0899.JPG

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm partial A4 myself! The original paint was not very durable and had a tendency to fade and deteriorate but I don't know why anyone would change that color combo on a repaint...especially with a red accent stripe? No hurry to restore it but I hope you are enjoying driving it for now?

383a4runner

Reaction score
I drive it a little. My dad restored it about 10 years ago. He always wanted a white one. It has all new metal. It's a pain to drive with 12.5 compression tho. The paint has some chips from my daughters scooter and other toys. Really all it needs is a repaint in silver and some original bucket seats.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from a bit north of you. Love to see some pics of that runner.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you're getting there. now that's a nice bunch. Cragars a great choice of course!

image (1).jpg

image (3).jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Love the Power Wagon. Miss mine, but the D100 rides better and is easier on gas.image.jpg

image.jpg

Back