• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 Speed Bearing Retainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Looking for a bearing retainer that bolts to the front of a 23 pline A-833. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Bump...........if you are wondering someone had welded mine and lets just say DUMB ASS............ :brickwall:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Give Jamie Passon a call. Has everything 833 related. great guy.Tell'm the guy with the burnted up.six month old 4 speed that smelled up his trailer sent ya........

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":1jc839al]Good used bearing retainer for sale, barely used, a true survivor, like new............ :lmao:

PM Sent...

:lmao:[/quote:1jc839al]
Hmmmmmmm........I've been waiting and waiting and waiting.......the suspense is killing me.........no PM.........

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You had better get a weld on that new one if your going for concourse judging :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":1rjbuf80][quote="Hoosier Bird":1rjbuf80]Good used bearing retainer for sale, barely used, a true survivor, like new............ :lmao:

PM Sent...

:lmao:[/quote:1rjbuf80]
Hmmmmmmm........I've been waiting and waiting and waiting.......the suspense is killing me.........no PM.........[/quote:1rjbuf80]

Check again...I'd hate for somebody to snatch that pristine piece out from under me... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":2os3bdlj]Check again...I'd hate for somebody to snatch that pristine piece out from under me... :lol:
Sorry, Bob beat you to it......... :lmao:[/quote:2os3bdlj]
I'm going to pull mine out and replace it, mine is lacking the weld :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back