• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 speed boot / bezel mounting hardware

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to re-install my shifter, what screws are used to mount the shifter boot and cover bezel? Are they Phillips head counter sunk sheet metal screws? I have so many different screw in my spare screw and bolt bucket, too many to choose from. However, want to use the correct screws.

Roof man

I'm putting on a sticker that going to say these s
Reaction score
I got 2 really nice sets of screws on eBay. 1 was black and 1 was stainless. They had a variety of sizes to choose from. I really liked the black ones I used them on all my interior trim and also to reinstall my grill and head lamp bezels. It makes it look like there are no fasteners in the grill.

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Shifter with reverse lockout is in!!! Woop Woop!! Thanks for showing me the correct screws, had them in my spare bolt and screw bucket.

Last edited:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Hopefully, the weather here has been great, no rain. The past several weekends it has rained and I not had a chance to work on her. Was able to accomplish a lot this weekend. Still need a couple of things before I can get her tagged, insured, and on the road.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I hope mine is ready before the snow flies. been almost a year, and that Super Bee ride I got out west really got me itchy!

Back