• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 6 pack intake cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Josh - by "cast" do you mean cast iron? '70 or '71 unit if so...

BIG difference in the value of the air cleaners between the '69.5 and the later versions. Give us some more info and we can answer the question...

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
you can still buy the aluminum ones new from edelbrock for about 300.00 or a little more

so i'm guessing that boat anchor is worth about 200.00 bucks unless you find just the right person needing it for a numbers 70 - 71 car

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
you can still buy the aluminum ones new from edelbrock for about 300.00 or a little more

so i'm guessing that boat anchor is worth about 200.00 bucks unless you find just the right person needing it for a numbers 70 - 71 car

Boat anchor for the Titanic! That has to be the heaviest Mopar manifold out there. I put one on a car back in the seventies and my back still hurts!

moparjosh

Reaction score
yes i mean cast iron its from a 1970 road runner and the linage as well and the air cleaner was resprayed has no stickers on it ill get pics up soon thanks guys

moparstuart

Reaction score
Big John said:
moparstuart said:

Boat anchor for the Titanic! That has to be the heaviest Mopar manifold out there. I put one on a car back in the seventies and my back still hurts!
:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: mee too , I should have bought the aluminum one

bird 71 dc brddedcdfr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back