• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 source

coyotekiller

Reaction score
Has anybody here bought a alum. waterpump housing from 440 source.
I bought one and it was a piece of crap. It would not fit over the timingchain cover. I had to grind the back of it. than when I put the thermostat housing on the bolts did not line up so I drilled out the bolt holes so it would fit. than when I was installing the temp sensor the hole where the sensor goes was too small. That is when I gave up on it and bought a MP housing. put that on and everything was perfect. Just wanted to know if it was just me or has anybody else had a problem with 440 source. Thanks

moparchris

Reaction score
A few years ago I put an aluminum wp housing from 440 source and it fit perfectly and had no problems. You could have received a bad batch from who ever casts these for them. Did you call them and see if they would send you another one? I heard that they are pretty easy to deal with and they want to make you happy. I have used their stroker kits before and had good relations with them.

Back