• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To your point Big, I've been extremely pleased (shocked) that I haven't lost one of those fat boys out the side of the '70 block in Bambi on one of the ocassions that her throttle stuck wide open. Felt like I was just an extra in one of her home movies... :basketcase:

Bob and I finally got that issue eliminated completely...now he needs to come back to FLA and help me get that bench seat sorted out... :lol:

These got my vote for the new engine:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
To your point Big, I've been extremely pleased (shocked) that I haven't lost one of those fat boys out the side of the '70 block in Bambi on one of the ocassions that her throttle stuck wide open. Felt like I was just an extra in one of her home movies... :basketcase:

Bob and I finally got that issue eliminated completely...now he needs to come back to FLA and help me get that bench seat sorted out... :lol:

These got my vote for the new engine:
I felt like I had sat down in Christine :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I felt like I had sat down in Christine :lmao:

Good thing that you don't smoke...if you had dropped a cigar ash on her seat you might have gotten both of us killed... :lol:

Back