• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4dr Road Runner UMMMM NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chapdog105

Reaction score
Re: 4dr Road Runner UMMMM NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe someone put that much money and time into it.
It's very nicely done...too bad they didn't put that much effort and resources into a real RR.
They would have a pretty valuable car if it had 2 less doors.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Basketcase said:
I'm liking this one

Oh, I am all over that white Coronet wagon! That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. That F'n rocks!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Probably hard to find a pic of one that WASN'T green... :basketcase:

:jester:

V269

Reaction score

ACME A12 said:
And it's not the only one around like that down here... Some dude has one very similar w/ a 440-6 that goes to MoPars w/ Big Daddy every year... Flor-i-duh... :leave:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As for throwing some buddies, several coolers, and a Radio Flyer in the back and heading to a car show - Well I get that if it were a wagon gussied up to look like a Runner... A four-door sedan...nope. Not in my world. When I was growing up nothing said nerdmobile more than a four-door sedan and I still live by that credo today. :D :cents: :D
Oh come on Ray, If I pulled into your driveway with it and said come on get in I just saw two chick's sunbathing naked down the street you would be in the pass seat head first. :lol: :lol: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score

V269 said:
Oh come on Ray, If I pulled into your driveway with it and said come on get in I just saw two chick's sunbathing naked down the street you would be in the pass seat head first. :lol: :lol: :jester:

I think you just unfairly tipped the scales in your favor with that analogy... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

V269 said:

here'w what would really happen....remember the dog in the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons.....Foghorn chase the dog until the rope runs out.........Ray almost gets to the car and yack! the ball and chain brings him down.... :acme:

images (1).jpg

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score

Basketcase said:
V269 said:

here'w what would really happen....remember the dog in the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons.....Foghorn chase the dog until the rope runs out.........Ray almost gets to the car and yack! the ball and chain brings him down.... :acme:

Dave obviously has a spy-cam mounted somewhere in my yard... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

no quite....Team Green recently aquirred a slightly used satallite......

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score

V269 said:
ACME A12 said:
And it's not the only one around like that down here... Some dude has one very similar w/ a 440-6 that goes to MoPars w/ Big Daddy every year... Flor-i-duh... :leave:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As for throwing some buddies, several coolers, and a Radio Flyer in the back and heading to a car show - Well I get that if it were a wagon gussied up to look like a Runner... A four-door sedan...nope. Not in my world. When I was growing up nothing said nerdmobile more than a four-door sedan and I still live by that credo today. :D :cents: :D

I think Ray would say you go ahead, I'll follow you in the Boss. :D

V269

Reaction score

Basketcase said:
V269 said:

Does that say " rope limit" or " Ray limit " . :lol: :lol: :lol:

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score

I wouldn't call it a total waste, but I would had gone in the ex-police car direction with it.

GTX 69

Reaction score

good parts car at a crazy price

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

GTX 69 said:
good parts car at a crazy price

OK tease....(GTX) nice avaitar, lets see more! :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back