• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4th annual Kansas/Missouri Mopar cruise route 66 / branson

moparstuart

Reaction score
http://ksmoparcruise.org/ MAY 12-15

4th Annual Kansas Mopar Cruise

The cruise is promoted specifically for Mopars (Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, Desoto, and AMC vehicles of any year)

Most of the arrangements have been made and the dates are set. This year, as last year, the cruise will begin in Kansas but end up in our neighboring state to the east, Missouri.

This year's highlight is following the long historied "Route 66" along the southeastern part of Kansas through the southwestern part of Missouri. (see Route page for specific details of route)

The ultimate destination is the "Mopars in Branson" car show being held in Branson, Missouri and put on by the Route 66 Mopar Club.

Please see the intinerary page for the timelines and events being held, but this is NOT a rush to get there. The main focus of the cruise, as it has always been, is the cruise itself. Though there is a car show sponsored by Shields Dodge in Chanute, Kansas on the 12th of May, the 13th of May brings about cruising Kansas, "Route 66", and the sites that fall on that route. Be prepared to stop and view the scenery for antique picture opportunities and viewing old and historic "Route 66" sites.

On Friday the 13th!!! (a good day for Luck) we will be in Carthage, Missouri for an evening viewing of a movie at a restored "Drive-In" theater. After that, May 14th and 15th are laid out specifically for the Mopar related car show in Branson, MO.

If you have any questions regarding the cruise, please visit the website http://ksmoparcruise.org

Thank you and hope to see you on the Cruise!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KS69RdRnnr

Procrastinator V8
Reaction score
id love to get in on this :lol: hope work pans out where i could plan around this, and if i can get the bird running good by then, not to mention may the 13th is my birthday :yesnod:

moparstuart

Reaction score
KS69RdRnnr said:
id love to get in on this :lol: hope work pans out where i could plan around this, and if i can get the bird running good by then, not to mention may the 13th is my birthday :yesnod:
it is a blash , if you get her running you wont be sorry you go, we alway enjoy it.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
I am going to stretch my body and try to cruise this week
end up at the route 66 mopar show on saturday in branson missouri

wish me luck
Take it easy :thumbsup:

Back