• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

6 way seat track

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
I have a 6 way seat track that I want to put in my vert. Before I install it, I would like to restore it. Anybody know if there is a repair kit out there or where i might be able to find parts for this. It basically needs a new spring for the slider travel and a couple of rivets have been replaced with bolts and nuts.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
6 way seats were an unusual option in a runner, I wish I could help you but mine was in good shape other than paint :popcorn:

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
6 way seats were an unusual option in a runner, I wish I could help you but mine was in good shape other than paint :popcorn:
Thanks Bob.........The picture helps. Mine did not come with this as an option. Now I know it's not a spring for the slider that I need. I need a bent rod as shown in the pic. Is that the buildsheet for your car under the springs?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
69hemibeep said:
Thanks Bob.........The picture helps. Mine did not come with this as an option. Now I know it's not a spring for the slider that I need. I need a bent rod as shown in the pic. Is that the buildsheet for your car under the springs?
Yes its the sheet, I have other pics if they will help

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Man, you got finger prints all over the bar under that seat..........add that to the list Ray. This guy just threw that old thing together......It may not even make it around the block! :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Man, you got finger prints all over the bar under that seat..........add that to the list Ray. This guy just threw that old thing together......It may not even make it around the block! :lol:
That's a before pic you :stooges: Ya think I left the broadcast sheet under there :acme: :lol:

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
That's a before pic you :stooges: Ya think I left the broadcast sheet under there :acme: :lol:
Ouch......That will leave a mark :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I think the red and orange guys are ganging up. That should prove to be as powerful as the French army :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I think the red and orange guys are ganging up. That should prove to be as powerful as the French army :lmao:

If so, they will always be there when they need us... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Mel69rrvert said:
69hemibeep said:
Yes its the sheet, I have other pics if they will help
Bob......please post the other pictures. Thanks........Mel

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Those were in really good shape. I'm afraid to look at mine...... :thumbsup:
With two layers of carpet it might be interesting :yesnod:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Yeah, the only hole in the floor pan is under the drivers feet.........two layers of carpet keeps my feet off of the pavement...... :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

gary watch out for the blues and greens....that should prove to be as powerful as the salvation army......and we know where to find them

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

gary watch out for the blues and greens....that should prove to be as powerful as the salvation army......and we know where to find them
George, its hard to find something below the French army isn't it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You guys heard that they have cancelled all of the nightime fireworks displays at Euro Disney didn't you? Seems that a squad of French soldiers that were supposed to parade during the fireworks show got frightened and surrendered to a busload of Dutch Tourists...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back