• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 60s - 90s CHRYSLER/ MOPAR DEALERSHIP - CORPORATE MEMORABILIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mymopar70

Reaction score
Selling CHRYSLER - MOPAR DEALERSHIP and CORPORATE MEMORABILIA.
These are RARE/ HARD TO FIND/ SELDOM SEEM items that range from the 1960s and into the 90s. Many items involve Chrysler's heavy musclecar era.
These items are ALL AUTHENTIC. No repros or "Made in China" garbage. Because these items were actually used, they might have some small damages or wear. Also consider their age.
Because dealerships had to constantly update or stay current, many items were thrown away or destroyed. Also because these were corporate/ dealership items, they weren't sold to the public. Thus today, many items don't remain.

MOST of these items feature the beloved/ iconic Chrysler pentastar. The pentastar was discontinued in 1998.
These items gives one the insight and knowledge into how Chrysler built vehicles were designed/ produced/ marketed/ sold/ serviced.
The bulletins and books ARE INVALUABLE to those who are restoring/ servicing their cars or want to get a better understanding of them. They feature memos/ updates/ pictures you can't find anywhere else.

These items are located in Chicago. They can be VIEWED AT ANY TIME. No games here.
These items are PERFECT for special collections/ garages/ mancaves/ restaurants/ gifts/ car shows.
I ONLY have ONE OR TWO of any given item. So supply is severely limited.
I have some Ford and GM items also.
NOTE: Many of the signs are much larger than they appear in the pics. Some are heavy also.

NOTE: This site limits MANY of the pics involved in this sale. HOWEVER, go to FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE (a free public site), look under CHRYSLER AND MOPAR DEALERSHIP MEMORABILIA for additional pics.

Prices start at $15.00 and go up accordingly.
I accept bank checks/ money orders/ Paypal. Buyer pays additional Paypal fees.
Prices vary on items. PM me for additional info/ prices.
Shipping available at cost.

FB PIC 1.jpg

FB PIC 2.jpg

FB PIC 3.jpg

FB PIC 4.jpg

FB PIC 7.jpg

FB PIC 8.jpg

FB PIC 10.jpg

blue bulletin book.jpg

60s bulletin books.jpg

FB PIC 15.jpg

Last edited:

woodwiz

Reaction score
Cool stuff! Remember it at my local Mopar dealer in 75. How much for the Beep Beep folder thing?

mymopar70

Reaction score
Cool stuff! Remember it at my local Mopar dealer in 75. How much for the Beep Beep folder thing?
Thanks for the inquiry.
Its actually a bookcase. Circa 70-72. Chrysler (probably through the zone office) sent them to dealer reps to promote used car sales, thus the "Beep Beep Low Mileage".
They were never given away to customers nor sold to the public.
I found this in the storage department of a Chrysler dealer here in Chicago.

A couple of years back I took it to the MCACN show and showed it to the publisher of "Mopar Collector's Guide" and he had never seen one before.
Last year I went on a several Mopar sites to see if there was a twin out there and nobody had seen one before.

So this is a rare and unique piece (with history) that's in good condition considering its age. Its selling for $1050.

mymopar70

Reaction score
Everything I'm selling is rare and original stuff. No cheap reproductions or mass produced Ebay junk. Collectibles never lose value.
However, ANYTHING associated with the old Chrysler is expensive. And I I haven't seen ANYBODY give out any deals on old Road Runners/ Cudas/ GTXs or original parts either.

woodwiz

Reaction score
Nobody is giving anything away these days! 70 RR. Money in the bank!
No deals! My daughter gets mine! Talk to her

mymopar70

Reaction score
Nobody is giving anything away these days! 70 RR. Money in the bank!
No deals! My daughter gets mine! Talk to her
Sounds good.
The green 70 Road Runner (440 6/Pack) to the left is MY car. And it ain't goin' nowhere!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back