• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68/69 Front Bench Seat and/or 2 Headrests

Status
Not open for further replies.

trim88

Reaction score
Hi, Found out by my fender tag that the now 70 Bucket Seats didn't come with my 69 RoadRunner. The tag says it came with a bench seat and that explains why I couldn't find the righ seat covers to match the back seat. :loco:
Soooo, trying to find 68/69 Bench seat and a couple of headrests.
If anyone can steer me to them, I'd be grateful, Jim T.
You can e-mail me @ trim@spam.wewish.com

rkb2

Reaction score
what do you mean by now 70 bucket seats??? I have a bench I'm getting ready to redo but my car came with buckets. So I would trade someone for the right seats. I have no headrests. :lock:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
check out moparts, pre '71 B body parts for sale, one of the last posts. guy in lower Ohio had a bench from a '68 Satellite with brand new covers or $450.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I'm moving this to the Wanted section :cheers:

BahamaA12RR

Reaction score
I have a pair of black bench seat headrests if you need them. They need recovered (Legendary sells the covers) but the foam and the chrome are in good shape. Thanks, Joe.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
68 RR bench near perfect Decore seat/black $250 plus all shipping costs

I know I'm new here... If someone needs it, I could be persuaded to sell... I have a near perfect front bench seat including the frame/frame slides, brakets etc. out of my current 1968 RR RM23 with Décor package Black... $250 plus all shipping costs It's already crated ready to ship, supposedly the bolt company Fastenal has room to ship larger items with there shipments to Fastenal stores if you have one near you anywhere, www.Fastenal.com carriers ship big items cheaper than most truck/freight carriers too, {a friend from FBBO Hemi-It-is told me about them, I haven't tried them yet} I lost the last buyer, shipping was too high from Calif. to Ohio on regular truck freight, twice what the price of the seat was... no rips or tears, the stitching is great for how old it is, came out of a 63k mile RR, no head rest thou... PM me if honestly interested, I'm in Sonora Calif. 95370, I prefer a pick up or could deliver even, if it was an agreed upon price within 100 miles each way or something, pay for my gas, but not cross country, that is up-to a carrier not me.... might trade for something too, I need a 8.750" 3.73 - 3.91 - 4.10:1 in a 742 or 489 center section, clutch or cone type diff too preferably...

68 RR BLK Decor Bench Seat #1 Jul11_64.jpg

68 RR BLK Decor lft. side seat back #4 Jul11_67.jpg

68 RR BLK Decor rt. side seat back #3 Jul11_66.jpg

68 RR BLK Decor seat hinge #8 Jul11_71.jpg

68 RR BLK Decor seat Nob #7 Jul11_70.jpg

68 RR BLK Decor seat center stitching #9 Jul11_72.jpg

68 RR BLK Decor seat bottom & slider #5 Jul11_68.jpg

68 RR BLK Decor seat under side springs #6 Jul11_69.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
That's not a bad price, but the shipping kills it for me. Someone on the west coast needs to snatch this up.

droptop

Reaction score
Hey look...the newbe already has a tag line.....I will apologize to everyone in advance.......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I like this guy already.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hey look...the newbe already has a tag line.....I will apologize to everyone in advance.......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I like this guy already.

Its nice that Big has someone else to pick on :jester:

b-star69

Reaction score
i actually have 2 benches that i would trade 1 for a set of buckets.( they aren't as nice as budnicks ) i think id rather drive 300 miles than to pay $250 for shipping. :cents:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

that's been missing for too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back