• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Beep Intro

68 Beep

Reaction score
Hello my fellow Mopar friends. I am finishing my 68 roadrunner and need some experience help in getting some problems solved. I also want to help if I can any one else in need. Hope to meet some of you more local guys and enjoy traveling together. Thanks for letting me join in.

Michael

gunnar

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. The people here are wonderful sources of information. Please, please share some pics of your runner.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome? post up some pics of that '68 and tell us about it.

earlyrides

Reaction score
Problems issues and headaches

What are your issues.
We love trying to help others.
Especially if it is something we can help you to avoid making the mistakes we have made in the past or the headaches that come from them.
Speaking of headaches; here is a hint: Cut a slot in a tennis ball right now and put it on the latch on the hood.
You may already know about that one....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
naw...let;m take a chunk out of the back of his head....best reminder to duck I ever needed!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you really gotta stop with all these long winded responses Bobby.........

MsBeep

Reaction score
Welcome to the site and the priceless knowledge that comes from real life experience... Use the tennis ball! :encouragement:

earlyrides

Reaction score
The old chunk out of the head trick...I should have seen that one coming...again!

naw...let;m take a chunk out of the back of his head....best reminder to duck I ever needed!

The chunk out of my head didnt help me.

It just seemed to get deeper and deeper until I finally took the slobbery ball out of my 2 dogs mouths and gave them something else to chew on.

ginger and sonny 1.jpg

ginger and sonny 1.jpg

Back