• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68' RR...Looking for black arm rest bases.

stuka1166

Reaction score
Looking for black arm rest bases...For my 68' RR.

Please let me know.

Thanks !!!

A12

Reaction score
Wow I never knew they were that hard to find. I just did a lot of searching and that one black arm rest base is the only one I could find. Have you tried Tony's Parts? If Tony doesn't have a few nice ones then an old set of worn chrome bases and some black spray paint might be your only option?

stuka1166

Reaction score
Wow I never knew they were that hard to find. I just did a lot of searching and that one black arm rest base is the only one I could find. Have you tried Tony's Parts? If Tony doesn't have a few nice ones then an old set of worn chrome bases and some black spray paint might be your only option?

I had that thought too...chrome ones are certainly more plentiful.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Later model Dodge commercial vans use a black arm rest base that should work. The "pick and pull" yards usually have several.

cheflar

Reaction score
i just recently believe i pulled one off a a 69 roadrunner...i am relatively new to roadrunners and restoration, but mine had the chrome. i pulled a black one out at a yard in nice shape...if interested, let me know. (i believe its the longer one-rear)

Back