• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 RR seat medallions

dcala84141

Reaction score
I know these are hard to find, but I’m redoing my 68 RR seat covers which are missing the 8 seat medallians. Would love to find them since I’m in the process of redoing my seat covers. Anybody know where I can find them?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Try Tony's. Or Herb's mopar part's. Maybe they have them or Stephens in Al. These guy's are on the internet. Good luck.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Seems like a popular item, was just talking to a guy on Facebook on the b-body Mopar page about the same thing. I checked Tony's site, he doesn't have them listed, but he has so much stuff its worth a phone call or email to him. If nothing else he'll put you on his list of wanted items. He's a pretty good guy. Never understood why these were never reproduced, seems like a simple item to stamp out. I guess just not enough demand.

dcala84141

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I will give them a try and monitor ebay.I saw some one selling early model chevy’s seat medallions look very much alike what I’m looking for but don’t know

Back