• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 4 speed car

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Oh and my feedback has to be among the best in the world for selling old cars on Ebay. I've even sold stuff for others on here that other people couldn't get them a buyer for on there. I never have missed a price target before until now either.

Not bragging, just that is how baaaaaaaaaad the economy is right now. I knew it was crappy, but this goes even beyond that.

joewhite440

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Oh and my feedback has to be among the best in the world for selling old cars on Ebay. I've even sold stuff for others on here that other people couldn't get them a buyer for on there. I never have missed a price target before until now either.

Not bragging, just that is how baaaaaaaaaad the economy is right now. I knew it was crappy, but this goes even beyond that.

I agree now would be the time to buy but not to sale. I think if you trade you will probably get the most out of it. Have you gotten any trade offers over on Moparts? I seen you had an ad there. Others are in the same boat so maybe you will get a good trade. You have a nice Road Runner and I would not lower my price any if I were you :thumbsup:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Just some guys that have stuff I'm not really into, some that talk on email but are too gun shy to get on the phone, some guys with stuff I don't want at all like 80 Vettes.

One attempted to steal my car with a 5K straight trade. Not sure why he thought that would ever happen.

Not all came from Moparts, just to be clear. I have a wide range of stuff that I would go for, all Mopar.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Too funny. Another RR waas listed and I twice reported it for asking for a trade.

Since they let his run to the conclusion and even relisted with the same wording, i added a trade to my auction. Was gone in about 15 minutes.

Wonder why people have come to hate Ebay?
My reply to them-

This is an unfair practice. I have reported this auction twice and it has even been relisted with the same wording.

Item # 190427833119

This Road Runner is up for sale as listed. I have spent a little time with this car and everything I am about to list has been done by me personally. I have rebuilt several Road Runners' and I assure you the maintenance/work on this vehicle is (PROFESSIONAL). I am selling this Road Runner to get my daughter a vehicle. College is approaching fast and I need to get her a dependable vehicle. I am also very interested in trading this car for a 2005 and up Mustang V-6 automatic. Looking for a clean/straight body car. I am not concerned with high mileage.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Well guys, I have a car i want to get and have did the numbers. I can sell this one for 14,500 and be in the clear. That is low but so is the new ride. So it is a wash. I can only do that for the next week or so as i will only have time to go get the new one this week or next. After that, no point in moving this car.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Doesn't look like this will happen. Much worse things to have in the garage. Economy is THAT bad.

Only got ONE call at this price. One. He wanted trade something I have no interest in.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
no sense in giving that sweet bird away. If this had been going on a couple years ago, we would have met for sure.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Loks like it will still be here. Had an interesting trade offer today but pics never arrived so... :acme:

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway you can swing a second car and keep yours for a couple years and then part with it?
you might come out very well that way.
Easier said than done of course. (no possible way I could take on another car myself or float 15000 for two years)

droptop

Reaction score
Like I stated earlier, I have a friend in the market for a b body 4 speed car with cash. He sold his car and wants to buy now. Send me the details and some pictures of your car and I will forward them to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back