• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69/b5/n96 Intro

69/b5/n96

Reaction score
i am 59 and got my 69 rr last year it is a b5 blue with pweuter int. a bucket seat car with consol aouto with 355 rear. i bult a 512 stroker for it and did the full hotckes suspenchion and rebuly the 727 and the rearend i am thinking that ther wear not meney of thes made with this coler and the air graber op??

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome. I would say the pewter interior is about the rarest option you have there. Blue girlymatic cars are a dime a dozen. :jester: Not poking at you. It's just a color and transmission thing here that you will find out about soon enough. Show us some pictures.

Smokngun

Reaction score
Welcome! I would love to build a B-Body with the full Hotchkiss suspension kit someday. Need to find a clean Belvy or Satellite to build a sleeper out of (No one falls for dog dish hubcaps on a Roadrunner anymore). Post up some pictures of this beast! Looking to build a stroker of some size (probably a 470") for my 69 4 speed car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome. love the Peweter interior, never have seen it in a starter color car...:jester:

69/b5/n96

Reaction score
the hotchkis is grate!! butt the 512 in a 400 block was the best thing for this car!! trying to gat my new pc. to play nice with my photos will get them soon

mcmopar

Reaction score
I've only seen the pewter interior on 1 other road runner - a black 6 BBL car. I'll bet it looks nice with the B5.

Back