• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coupe Rear Pop out window

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
Hi its me again, also need pics on the rear pop out window. I believe their is a bracket that holds it in place but I cannot find in the manual how it goes in place. Can someone please provide me pics on putting the rear pop out windows back in place. My hair is falling out and turning gray, thanks again for all your help.

Big D A12

Live Fast!!
Reaction score
Here you go. The front of the frame is held in place by 3 screws to the post. These tabs are welded to the frame and sometimes break off. The back of the frame is held in by a single screw, it is longer than the front ones.

The hasps that lock the window in place are available. The reproductions are very nice, but I could not find them again with an Ebay search???

Hope this helps.

DD

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1905w.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

Last edited:

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
Hey Big D thanks for the pics, my biggest issue is how the back of it bolts in, I was told this bracket attaches to the pop out window, they are marked left and right, just not sure where and how this bracket is put in place or where the dang thing goes.

Screenshot_2016-11-09-21-47-10.jpg

Screenshot_2016-11-09-21-47-10.jpg

Big D A12

Live Fast!!
Reaction score
That piece is for the door vent window, not the rear vent windows. It bolts inside of the front door. The one longer screw holds the back of the rear vent window in place.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I am holding that piece the same way it goes in the door. See the two holes in the door behind my hand.

roadrunner restoration 270.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello 69hemibeep if you did not get my message after calling all over the US this morning the message I sent you is the same thing that Big D A12 said. Well at least I got the answer you where looking for through Terry and Tony at Fl. mopar club is the one said to contact Terry. Well maybe You will have some info when I get into trouble with my rebuild lot's of luck and thank you for asking me. Oh my roadrunner is a standard and some one shoved the Automatic transmission in my car and putting back the manual four speed.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey Armyinspector I called all over the US and got the answer from Tony at fl. Mopar club He is the one that gave me Terry's number. Did not know if you got my message but just what Big D A12 said at least he had some pic's. Well when I get into trouble hope you have some answer's and I think will down load the pic's that Big D A12 sent to keep so when I get to mine. Well was trying to help you guy good luck with your project.

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
thanks everyone, does anyone have a pic of an automatic car's brake pedal, need to see how its hooked up and what hardware was used.

Back