• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 deluxe seat covers for buckets?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
There are no "deluxe" bucket seats. The 69 bucket seat has a matching pattern rear seat and (IMHO) they are both MUCH nicer than the deluxe bench seats.

Buy them from Legendary Auto Interiors. They make the stuff themselves and it's top notch.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
This is what you want

Do you have pictures o the backside of the buckets?

Are the seams sewn or the pressed heated on seam? Upholstery guy said back then the heat press is what they did like on the door panels, he said my rear seats are sewn and that would indicate someone may have made them which wold explain why my rears look like 68 sport satty , My front buckets re out of a 66-67 car so wondering the 69 covers from legendary would work? He seemed pretty sharp and ready to just make it all for me but not sure is has ever done a mopar before so skeptical. may just get new covers and have him figure it out. need padding and stuff any way so all seats are total rebuilds anyway.

Not deluxe meant Decor

Last edited:
Back