• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'69 Non-Console 4-speed Shifter Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking for a non-console original 4-speed shifter for my A12. Somewhere along the line someone replaced my original with one that kicks over to work with a console. As my car has the bottom-feeder, taxi-cab, bench interior it looks kind of goofy in there... Open to most any possibilities, although I'd prefer a stick that does not require rechroming - I don't have to have the actual shifter mechanism either, as I could just swap out the stick. Look under your work benches and in your parts buckets and let me know! Thanks.
:cheers:
Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that console shifter oughta be worth something. you should be able to trade for a regular one. come up with a Pistol Grip and I'll trade ya mine..... :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
that console shifter oughta be worth something. you should be able to trade for a regular one. come up with a Pistol Grip and I'll trade ya mine..... :D

Well, we'll just see what turns up in Daytona this weekend... I'll let you know if I need your address...LOL
:jester:
Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back