• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED 69 non rally center dash pad wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
Looking for the center dash pad of a 69 non rallye dash, non a/c. I have it circled in red in the pic. Mine has 3 gauges put in it by the previous owner.

Thanks

centerdashpad2.jpg

Last edited:

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
Thanks, I looked and I think that was either a different year or an a/c pad. Was the guy from Keene, NH?

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Could not find one and had to settle for an A/C dash pad. It fit and now thinking of putting my aftermarket A/C vent there. It does not cool the car so well from under the dash but the shifter sure is cold. LOL.

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
Just looked, still none for non a/c non rallye 69 style :(

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
If you mount the gages in the space for the A/C vent, then maybe it would not so out of place. Don't shoot the messenger. LOL. Have you tried Tony's Mo parts. Wish you luck on the search. I stayed up till 3 in the morning sometimes to find what was missing on mine. Also call Stephen's salvage yard in Alabama.

Last edited:

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
I have a trade in the works with a member whose friend wants to add gauges like I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back