• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 on craigs list

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
If I find this to be true, I will have an entire air grabber setup for sale......... :thumbsup:
dude leave it on, dont be so anal :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :acme: :acme: :acme: paint the hoods stripes gloss black and put your door decal on crooked too . :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie: :leg:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Yeah, Stuie, I hear you........I'm gonna measure it up and see if the hood will fit with my new(old) intake........I like the looks of them. NO, on the glossy stripes...... :lol:

joewhite440

Reaction score
Leave it on Hoosier Bird. Who cares if it is original to your car. It is a 69 option.
They are too cool!!!

Joe

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Gary, I can tell right now your not going to be happy with the car. So send it my way so you don't have to look at it and get back to that Chevy :jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Gary, I can tell right now your not going to be happy with the car. So send it my way so you don't have to look at it and get back to that Chevy :jester:
:lol: Hey, did you guys see the Hemi project on eBay? I better hang on to it Bob.........I might get POS at the next show to go with your BOS..... :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
:lol: Hey, did you guys see the Hemi project on eBay? I better hang on to it Bob.........I might get POS at the next show to go with your BOS..... :lmao:

This one has been on e-bag before... :popcorn:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
Yes I did see it. Stuie there is your car :thumbsup:

joewhite440

Reaction score
I watched it the last time it was on there. It dissapeared before the auction closed. Could be fishing again! I hope not. I would like to see someone get it and finish it.

Joe

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
Yes I did see it. Stuie there is your car :thumbsup:
great dad , Thanks for the birthday present . When is the shipper coming with it . :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep: :pot:

dussrwild

Reaction score
craig list find

I got mine off craigs list in July for $8500. 383/auto floor/buckets. Only rust was in the driver side A pillar, a little around the back window and both side at the top/quarter seam under the vinyl top. I took the vinyl off during re-paint and did not replace it. The guy i bought it from had run the right side down a guard railing but we were able to knock it out. Had the engine upgraded to 440 source 496. All new plumbing-brakes/fuel/trans/ebrake. Used Dynamat for the interior. Work has stopped for the winter as old men working on steel cars and winter don't mix well. Tried to include pictures but they didn't show up. Maybe next time:victorious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back