• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Original Hemi RR - maybe for sale

htbhemi

Reaction score
Original owner, original paint, most always a race car and still in race trim. Post coupe, manual transmission, original Keystones (rare 4 1/2 x 15 in front, 15 x 10 rear, Record holding B/MP in it's day (1970), no rust ever, under 8,000 miles. Full cage, certified to run 8.50 et, original 6 pack hood, original magnesium cross ram, original DC aluminum 18 spline crash box, hurst dpfx shifter, a100 bucket seats, SW mechanical tach and gauges. Might have original engine block now too plus original front bench, rear seat, hood, heater (all out of car).

RRQuakerSteakPID062014m.jpg

1st full run - April 1970.JPG

pro-streeter

Reaction score
That is an awesome car. Story behind the car is great as well. Finding Denny's family and being able to get the car is what I am trying to do with my Dad's Road Runner Keep us posted should you decide to sell.

Hemi Denny bought a farm in Kittanning PA from what I understand. My grandparents (WOLFE) had a farm in Kittanning. This is where my Dad was raised. I was there when I was very young. My Dad passed away at the young age of 58. I have been looking for his 1969 Road Runner (A12) bought new. Would be interesting if the families knew one another. My Dad passed the Mopar passion on to me. What are the odds 2 similar stories about Road Runners, racing, family, Kittanning PA, and the search for a car. The photo attached was taken around 1973.

6bbl.jpg

Last edited:
Back